Most people who work in a cubicle would describe the space as being too small, too cramped with things and completely depriving its occupant of privacy. However, there are many great and simple ways to personalize your cubicle and to make it a pleasant space that feels your own – here are a few tips how:
- -Get a plant to add some life – choose a small succulent, an air plant, a cactus or an evergreen that thrives well in artificial light and place it on your desk – it will add some freshness to your cubicle design.
- -Add a lamp that reflects your personal style to make the space your own.
- -Bring in a colorful mouse pad that cheers you up whenever you look at it.
- -Use a tray to keep your office supplies neat and organize – you can use a tray that matches the color and the style of the other small décor elements.
- -Use the vertical space of the cubicle to add file holders – you can declutter your space and make your files easier to use with a few wireframe holders.
- -Get a comfortable pillow or a cool sheepskin to make your office chair more comfortable and more attractive as well.There is a large selection of mesh office chairs that are sleek in design and take away from the old big and bulky feel.